Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a new 570 le today. I was wondering if there was anything specific I should look for before my first ride. I noticed already the front wheels are toed way out.

·
Premium Member
8,864 Posts
Welcome to the Addiction!!!(R)

Toe is like that for stability. Check for 4 battery cables. 2 each color.

·
Registered
255 Posts
If your going to right tight wooded trails you will want to put a screw through the prefilter cover to hold it to the body better. The stock push clip doesn't have a chance in the woods. Luckily I saw a post about this before my first ride or I would have lost it. Also look for the post about greasing outboard end link bushings in the rear before riding your machine. They will wear very quickly if you don't grease them.

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
Check your rear wiring harness for the brake lights. Make sure it is routed so that it does not come into contact with the muffler. It is a good idea to ad a extra zip tie or two.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks. I did notice the pre filter cover being kinda loose and the wiring for the rear lights free hanging.

·
Registered
186 Posts
nothing personal but I would look for an XP its going to happen sooner or later just saying in any event welcome and check out all the nuts and bolts some dealers do not do a good job of assembly.first thing to buy is real seatbelts good luck

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I would give it a once over personally. Check all our your oil levels in the diff's, transmission, transfer case, engine. torque your lug nuts, grease all of the fittings, go over hose clamp's, tire pressure's, di-electric grease the lower connections that will constantly be splashed by water etc. I might be a bit anal but I have had a few toys now and let me say that I have found some things come from the factory with some unusual way's they have been put together etc. However mood that Mexican was in that day is how your machine was put together. I even read a post on here where there was no air filter put in his brand new unit so it definitely pays to check things over or your going to be fighting with your dealer right off the hop. By the way where in Canada are you living?? :pint:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cape Breton, Nova Scotia. I going to give it a complete going over today. Thanks for all the advice.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Cape Breton, Nova Scotia. I going to give it a complete going over today. Thanks for all the advice.
Right on. This is by far the greatest Forum I have ever been apart of! Any questions that I have there is always someone willing to go that extra mile on here. If it wasn't for everyone on here I would have been miles behind as far as the knowledge I have with my RZR now. Happy Trails. :ride:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Welcome Mako
There are some accessories you can make yourself if you like building like me.
So far I have built rock sliders, heat shield for muffler, a arm quards and new style doors which no one has built so far.., still working on them.

Wayne

1 - 14 of 14 Posts