Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello RZR fans. Acquired 2008 Red RZR with tracks and wheels, gas rack, gun scabbards and rock sliders. Added Polaris HD 3500 winch and saving for roof, doors, windshield and other mods as able. No snow yet so relying on 2002 Yamaha Grizzly 660 4 wheeler for this deer season.Will post pics:redrzr:

·
hey ya'll watch this....
1,304 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Premium Member
8,864 Posts
Welcome to the Addiction!!!(R)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks to all the welcomes. I am in the process of restoring my 02 660 Grizzly and setting it up for hunting. The 08 RZR is already - just take off the tracks and follow the forest service roads and logging trails - only problem is we have had several large forest fires and the US Forest service has closed all during hunting season which began two weeks ago for general (bow season closed three weeks ago) so I left the tracks on - will be doing some log clearing at a cabin my wife owns in the Warner Valley - felled 17 lodgepole and need to stack for drying - also cutting fire wood for this winter - we get upwards of 10-14' when the weather is good.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:redrzr:
Thanks to all the welcomes. I am in the process of restoring my 02 660 Grizzly and setting it up for hunting. The 08 RZR is already - just take off the tracks and follow the forest service roads and logging trails - only problem is we have had several large forest fires and the US Forest service has closed all during hunting season which began two weeks ago for general (bow season closed three weeks ago) so I left the tracks on - will be doing some log clearing at a cabin my wife owns in the Warner Valley - felled 17 lodgepole and need to stack for drying - also cutting fire wood for this winter - we get upwards of 10-14' when the weather is good.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts