Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a 2013 800 S last weekend. put on about 100 miles around the crivitz area and plan on going around Mountain this weekend. this is my first ATV any other good places to check out in my area?

·
Registered
849 Posts
Just bought a 2013 800 S last weekend. put on about 100 miles around the crivitz area and plan on going around Mountain this weekend. this is my first ATV any other good places to check out in my area?

Dunbar Goodman area trails. They go south to Silvercliff and even to Mountain. Or they go north to the U.P. Or over in Langlade county. Can go from White Lake to Tomahawk. Lots of good riding in that part of the state.

·
Registered
553 Posts
I ride around Lakewood area. With a rzr s, I think you have to watch in the national forest, if I'm not mistaken most of them are limited to 50 inch width.

·
Premium Member
8,864 Posts
Welcome to the Addiction!!!(R)

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
this is an addiction, recently i put a radio in and a mount for my Lowrance HDS GPS from my boat. drove to Wabeno from Athelstine a couple weeks ago i believe we went through the Nicolet on some trails, are the 50'' only marked well or would i not know until its to late? any ideas when the trails close for winter? according to the Marinette county maps they dont close. does anybody know how the atvs and sleds share the trails?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts