1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy.
New member here from Evergreen Co
Just west of Denver. 2015 Xp4 eps.
Just sold my sand rail and will be dumping the XP4 soon to upgrade to the turbo s. Looking forward to learning about them from the members and hopefully learning about some new Colorado trails to hit.
20210407_111211.jpg

·
Premium Member
482 Posts
Welcome from Parker. You will love the Turbo S.

Reactions: endobear

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome from AZ. Your pictures are from a spot I frequent regularly. Lake Powell is one of a kind
Just did a 25 day camping/off roading trip with the family for spring break. Epic...3 days visiting family in Paradise Valley Az. 11 days in Glamis. 5 days at Glamis North Hotsprings and 6 days on Lake Powell. Powell was definitely my wife and kids favorite stop.

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Welcome from AZ, man that water level is low at Powell, sounds and looks like you all had a blast.

·
Registered
634 Posts
We used to have a permanent trailer at Glamis North. Good times there. Back then we rode two 800 Polaris Touring ATV’s. I need to go back with the RZR.

·
Registered
70 Posts
That is an awesome trip to many of my favorite spots. Yea, Powell is really low. There is an exposed jetty on northwest side of Lone Rock now. I looked yesterday and Wahweap was only under about 4.5ft of water. Lake is in a bad spot and not going to recover much this season. We all need to hope for a monster '21-'22 winter in the Southwest and Rockies.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We used to have a permanent trailer at Glamis North. Good times there. Back then we rode two 800 Polaris Touring ATV’s. I need to go back with the RZR.
It was nice.
We had only planned to stay for 1-2 nights to dump tanks/fill . Prep for the next leg.
Wife and kids loved it so we stayed a bit longer.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That is an awesome trip to many of my favorite spots. Yea, Powell is really low. There is an exposed jetty on northwest side of Lone Rock now. I looked yesterday and Wahweap was only under about 4.5ft of water. Lake is in a bad spot and not going to recover much this season. We all need to hope for a monster '21-'22 winter in the Southwest and Rockies.
Super low.
Came across these guys while out on a ride.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts