Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2021 RZR PRO XP 4 Ultimate
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all, so we have now ordered our new PRO XP 4 Ultimate and are “patiently” waiting for that to get here. I look forward to discussing and learning all about UTV’s from you all since I’m a newbie to the sport/hobby. Can’t wait to get out there when the time comes.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome from east Idaho.
The cheap part is buying the machine, expensive part is making it perfect for you.
Get out and ride.
Haha that's what worries me. Too much fun stuff to buy and get. I gotta just take it out and ride as you said, then decide what I actually need after that.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Spoiler alert, the list never ends...
My only saving grace is my wife is the one that introduced me to this. :ROFLMAO:
Haha that does help your case. I plan to do some trips to Bear Lake and ride there. You ever go ride there and can give some nice trails? I love Bear Lake but moved to the opposite side of Utah now so it's a little farther drive, but at least I have Sand Hollow now so that helps.

·
Premium Member
1,242 Posts
Haha that does help your case. I plan to do some trips to Bear Lake and ride there. You ever go ride there and can give some nice trails? I love Bear Lake but moved to the opposite side of Utah now so it's a little farther drive, but at least I have Sand Hollow now so that helps.
We don't hit Bear Lake much due to it being so over crowded these days, so we typically head north.
You're in a great spot if you're near St. George, we love it there. Riding season around here is coming fast so probably won't get down that way again until October.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We don't hit Bear Lake much due to it being so over crowded these days, so we typically head north.
You're in a great spot if you're near St. George, we love it there. Riding season around here is coming fast so probably won't get down that way again until October.
Ya I agree. It's definitely gotten too busy over the years. Hard to plan a trip when it is good weather and not crowded. Ya I'm 5 minutes away from Sand Hollow so definitely have lots of riding around here. October/November is great weather here and can avoid some crowds.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts