Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2018 RZR XP Turbo
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello All, just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a new owner, this is my first RZR. Just got back from a long weekend of primitive camping and riding on the Wolf Pen Gap trail system down in Arkansas in the Ouachita National Forest.

Think I want to add side mirrors, windshield (maybe one with clips, where I can easily remove or flip down for air), and a light bar (not sure on sizes?). If anyone has any recommendations, or if their are any discounts through vendors/sponsors on the forum, please let me know! I'm open to suggestions, recommendations, etc. Heck if you have any of these extras and you want to sale, and it could save a man a few bucks, I would be open to that as well!

Also, if I should post about what I'm looking for in a different section of the forum for more traction, direct me there! Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
Welcome from east Idaho.

Ryfab fold down windshield and Siesmik mirrors are my personal choice.
Check out Proutvparts. Craig sells many forum supporting vendors products and offers a forum discount. Plus hes got great customer service.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Welcome aboard. There are a lot of write ups on here about accessories. And a lot of other good information. Use the search I do all the time. Happy trails.

·
Registered
2018 RZR XP Turbo
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome from east Idaho.

Ryfab fold down windshield and Siesmik mirrors are my personal choice.
Check out Proutvparts. Craig sells many forum supporting vendors products and offers a forum discount. Plus hes got great customer service.
Appreciate the suggestions! I looked into both brands on the proutvparts site you recommended. They do carry about everything someone would need! Do you know how I would go about contacting them for the forum discount?

·
Registered
2018 RZR XP Turbo
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome aboard. There are a lot of write ups on here about accessories. And a lot of other good information. Use the search I do all the time. Happy trails.
Hey thanks! I will most definitely utilize the 'search' function. Thanks for the helpful hint!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Appreciate the suggestions! I looked into both brands on the proutvparts site you recommended. They do carry about everything someone would need! Do you know how I would go about contacting them for the forum discount?
If you go to The vendor list. They might have a listing on there. Otherwise just go to their website.

·
Registered
'18 XPT
1,941 Posts
I use a lot of super ATV stuff myself

some of the lights craig sells (not all) are totron that are rebranded. Which makes them a pretty good light.

Reactions: J Wabs

·
Registered
2018 RZR XP Turbo
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I use a lot of super ATV stuff myself

some of the lights craig sells (not all) are totron that are rebranded. Which makes them a pretty good light.
Copy that. Had a strange incident happen last weekend with a REV BOV from SuperATV that was on my rig.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Hello All, just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a new owner, this is my first RZR. Just got back from a long weekend of primitive camping and riding on the Wolf Pen Gap trail system down in Arkansas in the Ouachita National Forest.

Think I want to add side mirrors, windshield (maybe one with clips, where I can easily remove or flip down for air), and a light bar (not sure on sizes?). If anyone has any recommendations, or if their are any discounts through vendors/sponsors on the forum, please let me know! I'm open to suggestions, recommendations, etc. Heck if you have any of these extras and you want to sale, and it could save a man a few bucks, I would be open to that as well!

Also, if I should post about what I'm looking for in a different section of the forum for more traction, direct me there! Thanks!
I'm near Fayetteville, AR. Ride in the Ozarks a lot.

I'd recommend:
1. Mud Flares- Mudbuster is what I have and they are great- must have
2. Winch- becuase there are times nothing else will work-I went Super ATV
3. Mirrors- side and panaramic middle mount mirror
4. Bumpers- saves the plastic- front and rear- those trees will just jump out sometimes-LOL (ATV-guru)
5. Roof- I didn't think I'd like one, but very handy. Keep you in the shade and keeps low hanging limbs out of the cab (UTVzilla poly roof)
6. Door bags- with knee pad- awesome (must have)
7. Gated shifter- B&M gated shifter is what I have- it really helps with the tight 3 point turns
8. Tireject tire sealent- punctures happen- this stuff is great for the small punchers- air pump and plugs are a must have
9. Small first aid kit
10. All weather storage case- Cabela's??- secure it in the bed and carry all this stuff, secure and dry
11. Spare belt- Hunter works
12. Over wheel tie downs- proper tie downs for trailer-(lots of options)
13. Eventually-- suspension springs - lots of options
14. Find a good riding club and join

·
Registered
2018 RZR XP Turbo
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wow. Now that's some good advice!! Good looking out! Appreciate you taking the time to provide me all those great recommendations! Now just need to find a good riding club to join! Wonder how a guy goes about that?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts