Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys (and gals)! I've been riding for 24 years now and I've been around high performance engines almost as long. I currently own a Honda Rancher 420 (the wife's ride and when I need to cut wood or haul out a deer) and a YFZ450R. I love my quads and have rode and raced quads for many, many years. I recently went to Little Sahara, Ok for my first time and was very impressed with the RZR's I saw running around. I've only driven my friend's Rhino and another friend's Arctic Cat a couple times, but I really like what I've seen and experienced so far with the comfort and performance of today's side by sides. I joined the forum to learn what I can about the RZR and so far I'm set on the 900XP. I'm still researching the best mods and best accessories and I'm really impressed with this forum. I'm a member of other forums and I've seen members bicker and not be as helpful as everyone here is.

Has anyone thought of dedicating a section just to performance mods, suspension mods, and body mods for each model? I have seen other forums set up that way and it makes it easy to search particular areas of interest. Just a thought. I enjoy reading all the info everyone has posted and hope to be able to contribute as well. I just got to trade my quads for a RZR first! lol

·
hey ya'll watch this....
1,304 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Yeah the XP is the way to go if your up for high performance! Good luck and ride happy :ride:

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Premium Member
8,864 Posts
Welcome to the Addiction!!!(R)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Welcome! I came from a built ltr450 and a arctic cat 650 and I don't miss them a bit! Well the ltr was stupid fast but I'm very happy with my xp. I can say I won't go back!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts