Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am a new member of the forum and have been here several times over the last couple of weeks. I just recently got rid of my 2000 Harley Davidson Deuce and now looking into purchasing a RZR. I live in Ohio and do not have a large piece of land, so I am trying to make the best decision on which model to choose from. I am very new to all of this and would appreciate any information or opinions on this. I have seen where there are groups of Ohio riders and have emailed several of you, thanks for the insight.
Now I just have to make that decision and purchase then the fun will begin. I look forward to meeting all and appreciate all the insight from everyone. I thank you all in advance.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
welcome aboard...

·
Premium Member
8,864 Posts
Welcome to the Addiction!!!(R)

Dumped my 2000 springer for the RZR. Great Decision!!!!

·
Registered
695 Posts
welcome from cleveland. i went with a 50" because most places in ohio don't allow over 50" wide. That said either the 800 or 570 is what i would buy

·
Registered
613 Posts
Welcome fellow Central Ohio Buckeye !!! If you plan on going anywhere else close by,ie: Wayne National... I would also sugest a 50" model... There is a lot of fun to be had...There are a few of us going riding in the Wayne Saturday... I believe I have a spare seat if you wanna take a long ride in an old beater...lol, just to see whats there..:rzrs:

·
Registered
379 Posts
Welcome from Central Ohio! I agree with what Milzo and Bug-e-dude said, go for a 50"er unless you plan to travel more and go on over nighters with it all the time. Get one, and lets ride!

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Welcome to the site!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts