Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

I've been on this site about every day for the last 3 months getting great information.

First off, I live in Hazelton, PA. I have a membership at Lost Trails in Wilkes-Barre (Ride Lost Trails | Lost Trails ATV Adventures| ATV Park | Off Road Vehicles). Other than that I don't really know where to ride, so the day I picked up our 2013 RZR-S LE, the family headed down to Hatfield and McCoy in West Virginia.

Hopefully I can offer something to the forum, because I have definitely benefited from it in just my short time.

Thanks for having me!

Matt

·
Premium Member
8,865 Posts
Welcome to the Addiction!!!(R)

·
Can never have 2 much FUN
208 Posts
Hi all!

I've been on this site about every day for the last 3 months getting great information.

First off, I live in Hazelton, PA. I have a membership at Lost Trails in Wilkes-Barre (Ride Lost Trails | Lost Trails ATV Adventures| ATV Park | Off Road Vehicles). Other than that I don't really know where to ride, so the day I picked up our 2013 RZR-S LE, the family headed down to Hatfield and McCoy in West Virginia.

Hopefully I can offer something to the forum, because I have definitely benefited from it in just my short time.

Thanks for having me!

Matt

Welcome Matt. Nice to see folks from my old stomping grounds. Lived in Easton, PA for a while, and road my motorcycle all over the northeast. Didn't have my RZR back then so I'm no help finding places to ride. And as DesertVet stated, this is an Addiction - make no mistake about that!

Enjoy your ride

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
423 Posts
Welcome, I have driven Lost Trails myself, quite rocky! Chris is planning a forum ride there in Nov. Rausch Creek is a decent place to ride but you have to be a member. A little further west is Rock Run and Mountain Ridge. Also but never been there is Antracite again membership required.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts