Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. Just stopping to introduce myself. I have slipped on here a few times to use the Tech tips and Maint threads. I have found the help on here is second to none. The video how to as well as the step by steps are a life saver. I have been a Mechanic since I was a teenager and have raced and ridden off road for twenty years. Been everywhere from Pismo Beach California to Titusville Florida. I am currently TT racing my Rzr and am looking for ways to improve its performance. I hope I am able to give back as much help as this site has given me.

·
I just wanna ride
3,641 Posts
Welcome to the forum
I was a mechanic all my life but now they tell me I'm a technician. sucky part is I make less now then 10 years ago when I was a mechanic.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks to all for the welcome. I haven't been a member a whole day yet and I have already received some great advice. As far as the emptying of my wallet goes. I have found razors to be way cheaper than Late model Stock cars! LOL And I can go anywhere in the razor only in circles with the race car. Thanks again everyone.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It would be cool to try to meet up with all of these Illinois people on here. We have 6 riders on Rzr's. We try to do at least 2 big rides a year. One with the guys and one with the Familys. It would be nice to meet some others and ride in some different places.

·
Registered
839 Posts
QUOTE=Dirtmod15jr;413168]It would be cool to try to meet up with all of these Illinois people on here. We have 6 riders on Rzr's. We try to do at least 2 big rides a year. One with the guys and one with the Familys. It would be nice to meet some others and ride in some different places.[/QUOTE]

X2 we all need to hook up.:ride:

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
QUOTE=Dirtmod15jr;413168]It would be cool to try to meet up with all of these Illinois people on here. We have 6 riders on Rzr's. We try to do at least 2 big rides a year. One with the guys and one with the Familys. It would be nice to meet some others and ride in some different places.
X2 we all need to hook up.:ride:[/QUOTE]

Where all do you guys ride. We go to St Joe State park at least twice a year. We are talking about an Early October Camping trip somewhere but looking for suggestions. About 3 to 8 hours drive from Dead Center Illinois.

·
Registered
839 Posts
I usually ride trails around the home but I'm up for St.Joe or any where else.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts