Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I rented a RZR in South Fork last weekend, and it was an absolute blast. I couldn't believe how well it handled the rocky roads. I didn't try anything super steep, but I bet they really have no limits, except for the driver!

So now I am trying to figure out what to buy!

Dave.

·
Administrator
50,250 Posts
I rented a RZR in South Fork last weekend, and it was an absolute blast. I couldn't believe how well it handled the rocky roads. I didn't try anything super steep, but I bet they really have no limits, except for the driver!

Dave.
Hi Dave you should come over to the taylor park ride this weekend ,lots of rzr for you to see and you can meet a bunch of forum members .Frank

link to ride
http://www.rzrforums.net/local-rides-events/32657-forum-ride-dinner-taylor-park-co-3-days-go-see-ya-there.html

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Dave.
Hi Dave you should come over to the taylor park ride this weekend ,lots of rzr for you to see and you can meet a bunch of forum members .Frank

link to ride
http://www.rzrforums.net/local-rides-events/32657-forum-ride-dinner-taylor-park-co-3-days-go-see-ya-there.html
Thanks for the invite! Prolly cant make it this weekend....I live up by Fort Collins. Its good to know there are local RZR riders.
What really sold me was how nice the RZR's are for the passenger (the wife in this case)....kinda makes it a good and fun experience being able to take the wife and let them participate in the ride.

Any recommendations on good dealers out there, near or in Colorado? I will probably buy new, and would like to purchase from a good dealer that isnt too far.

·
Administrator
50,250 Posts

Dave.

link to ride
Thanks for the invite! Prolly cant make it this weekend....I live up by Fort Collins. Its good to know there are local RZR riders.
What really sold me was how nice the RZR's are for the passenger (the wife in this case)....kinda makes it a good and fun experience being able to take the wife and let them participate in the ride.

Any recommendations on good dealers out there, near or in Colorado? I will probably buy new, and would like to purchase from a good dealer that isnt too far.
Check with J to the b next week when he's back from the ride ,he lives up there and would have more info on good dealers for you .:)

·
Registered
49 Posts
I think Ft Collins Motorsports on I-25 and Prospect is pretty good.

·
I just wanna ride
3,641 Posts
welcome to the forum
Good luck with your search
You're gonna love having a RZR

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
welcome to the forum. i am in longmont so let me know when you are ready to go riding. i went to the dealer in boulder and dont have any complaints. tried to buy a motorcycle from them a few years ago and swore i would never go back. that was years ago and i am sure the entire staff has been swapped out by now.

i got my s delivered, otd for for under msrp and the guys were straight forward (no bs) so i cant complain.

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
welcome to the forum! get out and ride. RZR great machine not much you can't do with one. The limits are only, what your not willing to do. SHAWZ

1 - 13 of 13 Posts