Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vendor
2,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A local local entrepreneur stopped by the shop recently with a new Lighted Whip design for UTV's. Sick-Stick is a remote control Lighted Whip with up to20 different colors, 6 different running patterns (auto, flash, jump 3, jump 7,fade 3 & fade 7), adjustable speed and adjustable brightness all in one whip. Whips are spring mounted to help prevent them from breaking, really nice stainless hardware and a easy to use remote to change between colors and patterns as well as on and off. We are really impressed with the product and have a bunch in stock. Lights come in 4,5 & 6 foot and start at $114.99

Sick-Stick Remote Control UTV Lighted Whip

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
Sounds cool. Maybe put a vid together to show these features.
I like it... A video would really sell those whips...

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Anyone runnin these whips? They sure look sweet. Howz that spring mount work on SXS's? Are they as bright as the 6' Safeglo LED whips?

·
NorCalRzr-S
4,996 Posts
The only issue with the spring is it allows the whip to bend back too far under wind pressure. I watched the vid and the first thing my 8 y/o son said was, " why is the whip bent back so far"......can the spring be removed?????

Junior

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
The only issue with the spring is it allows the whip to bend back too far under wind pressure. I watched the vid and the first thing my 8 y/o son said was, " why is the whip bent back so far"......can the spring be removed?????

Junior
Junior the web site said the spring can be removed.

·
NorCalRzr-S
4,996 Posts

Junior
Thx for clearing that up...didnt look at the site, just the forum thread and video

Jr

·
Registered
1,415 Posts

Junior
Thx for clearing that up...didnt look at the site, just the forum thread and video

Jr
Me to on the first time I looked at it and that I'm getting close to buying one. I looked after seeing your post cause that was a turn off for me. But now after seeing that I think this might be the way I go. I love my tribal whips but think that these look way cool. Just wonder how well they hold up. So I hope someone will join in that has one. By the way love how your rzr is turning out Good Luck

·
NorCalRzr-S
4,996 Posts

Jr
Me to on the first time I looked at it and that I'm getting close to buying one. I looked after seeing your post cause that was a turn off for me. But now after seeing that I think this might be the way I go. I love my tribal whips but think that these look way cool. Just wonder how well they hold up. So I hope someone will join in that has one. By the way love how your rzr is turning out Good Luck
Thx Matt, I love my whips as well, but am always curious about new products.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Does anyone know how these mount without the spring? Pics would be cool!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
The solid mount is basically a large coupling nut. We haven't released it yet due to insufficent testing time, we want to make sure the electronics can withstand the solid mount abuse in off-road conditions. The spring mount has been tested for a few years before being released to the public. Not saying it will take that long but we want to keep a quality product on the market. We know the spring mount works and really extends the whip life. The video is of our older models, our whip now is actual about 15-20% lighter and doesn't move as much. Plus we are actually working on a little stiffer springs, we just don't want them too stiff to help survival of the whip in roll over conditions.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Less than a year old, and the red LED stopped working already. I spent a ton of money on a pair of these whips. I have emailed Sick Stick and hope they make it right. On another note, how do you change to the different colors besides the red, green, blue, and white that have seperate buttons on the remote?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts