Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Fellas,

Here's a quick photo of our XPT spring kit that will be dropping around the 19th of this month. We'll have 2 kits for the 2 seater and 3 for the 4 seater based on what you are doing with your machine and how much weight you have added. The rear springs are being converted from a 3.5" ID to 3.75" ID, which is a standard size in the off-road aftermarket industry. This will give you more tuning options down the road if need be. As always all of the springs are made in our factory in Corona, CA and carry a lifetime warranty. Retail will be $1149. They can be purchased direct from Eibach (just call me - 951-256-8434) or from one of our dealers.

If you'd like to pre-order just let me know.

We're excited to get these in your hands!!

Attachments

·
Vendor
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Guys,

Here is a little info:

PRO-UTV Stage 2 – Perfect for the weekend warrior! Designed for 2 or 4 seat vehicles, this system delivers the confidence and control you need to keep the hammer down and lead the pack. An adjustable lockout collar is included to allow fine tuning of the transition point of the dual spring setup—for a smooth ride over rough terrain and the higher additional rate to prevent bottoming in the g-outs. You will immediately notice better turn-in response and stay hooked-up to power out of the turns.

PRO-UTV Stage 3 – Engineered for the 2 and 4-seat vehicles with higher loads and additional passengers. This system offers a slightly more aggressive spring rate to maintain the balance you need at the limit. An adjustable lockout collar is included to allow fine tuning of the transition point of the dual spring setup—for a plush ride over rough terrain and the higher additional rate to prevent bottoming. Perfect for vehicles loaded with spares, tools or passengers.

If you have any questions feel free to give me a call. It's easier to explain on the phone =)

951-256-8434

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
I put Eibach springs on my wife's 2010 RZR S with outstanding results. Due to this, I'm now looking to replace the springs on my 2014 RZR XP 1000 that has over 6600 miles on the stock Walker Evans Shocks/Springs. I ride in about all terrains, fast and slow. We also spend a good amount of time in Moab and also on rocky mountain trails. I'm getting a bit older so I'm looking for a good comfortable ride. I'm thinking the stage 2 setup, but am interested in getting your advice.

Which springs would you recommend for me? Please PM me with your best price.

Thanks,

-Brad Mower

1 - 7 of 7 Posts