Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some info I was just told... Pretty reliable source...

105 hp 15" wheel travel
2 models...One is 5 speed paddle shift triptronic trans, QE lock front diff, and power steering. The other has all but the paddle shifter.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts

105 hp 15" wheel travel
2 models...One is 5 speed paddle shift triptronic trans, QE lock front diff, and power steering. The other has all but the paddle shifter.
Did they mention ground clearance?

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

105 hp 15" wheel travel
Did they mention ground clearance?
Not yet I'll try to find out...

·
Premium Member
1,954 Posts
At some point, don't you just buy a sand rail & call it good?
Sand rail has no 4 wheel drive, and is sand use only. A sxs has a ton more uses.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
This is great man, these one up wars between the manufacturers, is a great thing for us consumers.

·
Registered
847 Posts

105 hp 15" wheel travel
Thats pretty impressive, wonder what popo has one the horizon... :popcorn:

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Only problem with all of this is the $$$$ and that I will want one but won't be able to afford it lol

·
TURBO'S RULE
1,772 Posts

105 hp 15" wheel travel
Electronic shift paddles on the steering wheel... on a off road open vehicle? sand, mud, dirt and water don't sound compatible with the electronic switches, and steering wheel connections to the paddles that will be shifted thousands of times a year, sounds unlikely to me.
But time will tell...

jmo

·
Registered
479 Posts
Polaris has an answer for this and will wait to release it after Can Am has put all their chip on the table. They are getting well over 100 HP out of the 900 prostar engine with just a few minor tweeks on bore and larger throttle body. I have it on good athority that polaris has this and is waiting to see what the competition does before they do anything.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Still have to able to drive. That's the bottom line. Since I'm not racing mine I'll be happy with it for a few years. For the group I ride with it's plenty fast.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts

105 hp 15" wheel travel

I call BS on all of this but I am be wrong also.:popcorn:
Time will tell.

1 - 20 of 159 Posts