Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How's it going fellow enthusiasts. I'm looking for family friendly places around Houston or within a couple of hours to ride.

Also how many people ride with small children? I want to bring my 1 yr old daughter with me. .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Premium Member
16,003 Posts
a lot of members kids ride with them,
i,m sure somebody will chirp in from your neck of the woods

·
Registered
322 Posts
Another vote for Down South Offroad. You'll want to make sure you don't bring the kids during a concert weekend or any weekend after dark.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the recomendations, im taking my daughters to Hidden Falls this weekend, looks really neat, and that Barnwell might be the next place we go.

Im going to save down south for my buddies and I lol.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Watch out for moike when we go to Dso. Crazy fkr does backflips. Haha.

Agreed on the concert weekends, I would not take the kids. Too many dumbasses.

Hoping to plan a weekend to go camp and ride soon...just frikkin busy. And it is event season. Then it is holiday season. Ugh.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That seems to be a good idea, kinda like an OSHA sign where there hasnt been an accident in so many days lol. Yeah i think im going to stay to myself lol

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
We dont care for the mud holes to much so DSO is rare for our group. but we do ride Hidden falls, Barnwell Mtn. Mena & Dover, AR. waynoka,OK(sand dunes) & we travel alot & ride pretty much every where, but small mud holes parks. General Sams in Huntsville,TX is about 700 ac. & has some ok trails & not AS many drunks.

·
Registered
15 Posts
We don't like DSO for family time ...too many crazies & too much alcohol clouding the brains! Hidden Falls, Crystal Beach, Mena are a lot more family friendly. Sabine ATV has family only weekends with no alcohol allowed. Find them on FB for more info. General Sams is good if you go early on Sat. morning and be gone by mid afternoon...same thing really with DSO.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Bump on this!
How fun is DSO, is it decent offroading?
Something a person can attend monthly to have fun with the rzr?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts