Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've searched and read....

Heres the skinny.

Installed new holz sprague carrier, tested by hooking up power to plug from 12v battery, it worked, for I had to take back apart( seal rolled out) reinstalled and tested again, but I dont remember which prongs I used to apply power and ground... Maybe I applied both ways.

Filled with fluid to fill hole. Put together and now it stays in awd until I turn off bike.. Or maybe after forward and reverse a couple times I think....

What do I check for and did I mess something up by applying power to both prongs of plugs(power/ground and then ground/power)

Please help!!!

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stupid question, (but i just woke up!) by "it" u mean the machine or the cage or armature plate? If it's the obvious... The machine I'll do when off work.

Thanks again!

·
Administrator
50,253 Posts
Stupid question, (but i just woke up!) by "it" u mean the machine or the cage or armature plate? If it's the obvious... The machine I'll do when off work.

Thanks again!
Drive it around ,forward and reverse ,see if it frees up .if not pull it out and check the armature plate .:)

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The plate was as flat as could be, no nicks, wasn't magnetized...

Didn't know of unscrewed the coil by applying power to each terminal at different times.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts