Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I'm looking for some help. My 2015 RZR XP41K was just stolen 10 days ago and unfortunately it isn't going to be found. I need to replace it and I was very happy with it. I'm thinking of getting a new 2016 HLE 4 seater. I know the gearing is slightly different and the a-arms are different, but other than that, will it be a similar ride to what I had? I would switch the tires to trail tires since I don't do a lot of mudding. Any help would be appreciated.

Stolen
2015 RZR XP41K
Roof
Bumpers
Lower Doors
Winch
Hitch
Stereo
30" Polaris Light Bar

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
So if you don't do a lot of Mudding than why would you buy a mud machine and put trail tires on it? Your better off going with a regular XP 1000 since it won't be geared so low.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I use my new 17 hl for trail ridin very little mud. The lower gear are much better for rocks and tight trails. And there built alittle tuffer there reg xp

·
Registered
67 Posts
Agree with Frank. You're better off buying a regular XP1000 and putting that extra money you would've spent towards the accessories you want. Give us (S3) a shout and we can point you in the right direction.

·
Jesus is The Man!
149 Posts
I have a '16 4 seater HLE and am nothing but impressed with it so far! The lower gears, better suspension, winch, bumper, snorkels to me are all an added bonus. There are mud holes that happen to be deeper than you think so snorkels are good peace of mind plus all the rest of the accessories like the arched arms and things listed above, its a good deal in my book! I picked one up for around 21k plus tax. If you have any other questions about the machine just holler! Its a BEAST!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts