Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
tinytimslaw2
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, Tim Smith here, new to Rzr in the last week I have bought a 2009 rzr s and a regular 2009 rzr, we have had rhinos and raptors,...still like them but man Im in love with the rzr. my rhino is set up with snorkels and a 4/7 lift with 29.5 outlaws and is perfect for the river, whereas the rzrs are great to play with everywhere.
question the rzr s has dual dmc exhaust, programmer, clutch kit and cdi but it seems that the only difference compared to the rzr is that it's louder and takes off at higher rpms, considering replacing stock exhaust, just to make it quieter.
anyway the wife will ride in the quieter rzr, doesn't care for the rhino or the noisy rzr and all the kids love the rzrs....looks like I'll be selling the rhino.
we live in Calumet, Okla and love it, I do get out to Glamis once a year (got a funco big five rail)
If anyones close I need a stock or aftermarket rollcage and a couple rear wheels, to mount paddles on.
Tim Smith
"everyday above ground is a good day"

·
Registered
559 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
254 Posts
Hey tim welcome to the site. I have seen you on some other forums as well and at sahara congrats on the rzr.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts