Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greg here. Old guy with a new Black RS1. Been riding motorcycles forever and currently have a KTM 1290 Super Adventure.
Coming off of a Polaris 850 Scrambler to the RS1.

I ride mostly in the Mojave desert around the Randsburg area. Friend has 160 acres that border BLM in Garlock. I live in the Central Valley of California.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Greg here. Old guy with a new Black RS1. Been riding motorcycles forever and currently have a KTM 1290 Super Adventure.
Coming off of a Polaris 850 Scrambler to the RS1.

I ride mostly in the Mojave desert around the Randsburg area. Friend has 160 acres that border BLM in Garlock. I live in the Central Valley of California.
if things go as planned I'll be in Red Rock Canyon on EP15 in the morning. yeeehaaa. PM me and will meet you there sometime.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if things go as planned I'll be in Red Rock Canyon on EP15 in the morning. yeeehaaa. PM me and will meet you there sometime.
Scott, Heading out in a few. Look for 3 black RS1s We're breaking them in today so not sure we'll do EP15 over to Goler Wash or not. Most likely be in Randsburg around lunch time.
Greg

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, since today was a "break-in" day we decided to go over to the Husky Monument. Semi easy on the clutch and belt for 95 miles out and back.
A great time! Didn't even go north of the RR tracks except to stage at my buddy's property.

At the property

And at the Monument

Randsburg at 3:30, everything was closed!

A good day for a bunch of retired folks!

Greg

·
Registered
354 Posts
Scott, Heading out in a few. Look for 3 black RS1s We're breaking them in today so not sure we'll do EP15 over to Goler Wash or not. Most likely be in Randsburg around lunch time.
Greg
I ended up parking at Dove Springs, went across 14 thru Black Canyon?? Black something... Made my way to Last Chance then back on Sierra View road back to the truck. Saw 1 RZR and a bunch of Jeeps.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts