Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all!
I have recently purchased a used 2015 Rzr4 1000. The previous owners sure put a lot of work into it, but drove it hard for sure! This is my second RZR, but the first was an 08-800. Different beast for sure. With winter coming on, we won’t use it a ton but it gives me time to upgrade some of the still stock parts there are. Mostly the suspension needs improvement. Radial rods first, then A-arms and trailing arms. We are looking forward to many new adventures in Zero! (Daughter picked the name?) Hope to see some of you out on the trails!

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Dont have an answer to your question, but welcome to the forum! I got an aunt and uncle that live in Gillette, Wyoming has some great riding. Congrats on your new ride!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dont have an answer to your question, but welcome to the forum! I got an aunt and uncle that live in Gillette, Wyoming has some great riding. Congrats on your new ride!
Thanks! We are in the West part of Wyoming, but have been through the East! Looks like an awesome place to ride!

·
Army Signals Retired
254 Posts
Nice looking machine, welcome.

·
Registered
6,165 Posts
Congrats on the new ride.

·
Premium Member
2,141 Posts
Welcome ...Shock work and springs would be my first aftermarket suggestion. After that I would suggest a good tear down this winter and see what is needed , then go from there. Unless you have an unlimited budget.
Keep us posted

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
Thanks! We have some friends in Rock Springs! Will be riding a bunch in the Kemmerer area this summer for sure. Not to far north of you!
Ya not that far about 60 miles is all - I have some good riding area's for you!.. Hit me up in a P/M when you have time and let's chat.. Have some do's-and don'ts for your new RZR..!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome ...Shock work and springs would be my first aftermarket suggestion. After that I would suggest a good tear down this winter and see what is needed , then go from there. Unless you have an unlimited budget.
Keep us posted
Thanks Max! I will keep that in mind! I wish I had an unlimited budget, but I’m a working stiff. It will have to be planned out on ad-ons for sure.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts