Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
NEW TWISTED STITCH RZR PRO JR. SEAT
Here are some pictures of the Twisted Stitch Pro Jr. seat that has been redesigned to mount on the stock plastic RZR bases. It is a great idea for parents who want the most amount of containment for their children, yet do not want to permanently modify their RZR or RZR4. Buy an extra seat base from Polaris, and one could switch the stock seat out with the Pro Jr. seat in minutes. The Pro Jr. is often used by parents of children with disabilities when a seat with extra support and containment is needed. The Pro Jr. fits children ranging from 6-12 years old. A bolster cushion, which is also available from Twisted Stitch, can be used for smaller children to better secure them and have their shoulders line up properly with the shoulder harness slots. The Pro Jr. should always be used with a 5 point racing style harness. Twisted Stitch does not recommend using the Pro Jr. with the factory seat belts because they will not fit securely enough. The Pro Jr. seat for the RZR retails for $299 and is available from any Twisted Stitch Seats dealer. Just be sure to order it with a RZR base, otherwise it comes with a tabbed mounting design.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #44 (Edited)
TWISTED STITCH HAS RZR DOORS!
Twsted Stitch Seats is excited to introduce its new RZR doors. They include the folowing features:
-Front opening for easy access
-Intergrated slam latch, standard
-.090 steel frame construction
-Fully assembled for easy install
-Grade 8 mounting hardware
-Powder coated steel frame and aluminum door skins, standard
-Aluminum door skins available in black, white, orange or red powder coat at no additional charge
-Door skins run flush with the door frame and are attached with stainless steel button head bolts for a finished look

Doors fit 2008 to present RZR, RZRS and RZR XP.

RZR4 doors will be available shortly.

MSRP is $649.00 with slam latch and choice of powdercoated door skins in black, white, orange or red.

Available now from Twisted Stitch, Inc. or an authorized dealer.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #47

We are excited to introduce our new RZR Vortex Widebody. This picture shows one of the first ones that does not have our new shoulder belt holes installed yet. Pics of the new shoulder belt holes should be available on Monday.
The new Widebody will feature a longer and wider bottom cushion than the previous Vortex models. It shares the Revolver and Excel v2.0 mounting system, so sliding it far back in the RZR will not be a problem. The Widebody also has a seat latch pass thru slot behind the removable loose cushion, making seat removal a breeze.
Check back with us in a few days for more pics and pricing. Our dealers will be taking orders as soon as pricing is available.

·
Benchmark Performance
2,610 Posts

We are excited to introduce our new RZR Vortex Widebody. This picture shows one of the first ones that does not have our new shoulder belt holes installed yet. Pics of the new shoulder belt holes should be available on Monday.
The new Widebody will feature a longer and wider bottom cushion than the previous Vortex models. It shares the Revolver and Excel v2.0 mounting system, so sliding it far back in the RZR will not be a problem. The Widebody also has a seat latch pass thru slot behind the removable loose cushion, making seat removal a breeze.
Check back with us in a few days for more pics and pricing. Our dealers will be taking orders as soon as pricing is available.
Nice

Nice, looking forward to it ! Keep me posted

·
The Dark Knight
1,379 Posts
Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will you have the holes in the headrest for a harness?????

I am glad to see a seat for us tall fat boys, LOL!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Any news on those doors? If they're finished I'd love to see some pics! Been waiting awhile to get doors. So I'm a little anxious. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
148 Posts
Looking good. If I ordered them today how long until u think they would be ready? I'm trying to get them before presidents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41 - 60 of 69 Posts