Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Billet Big Bore Cylinder with steel sleeves, available in 84, 84.5 & 85mm bore sizes for those who want a cylinder that can last the test of time.

Start @ 84 bore and have 2 bores left, no need to send into re-nikasil or re-sleeve after a mishap. Just bore it & be back on the road the next weekend.

Cylinders are available in a few different kit forms and anodized in Blue / Red / Gold or polished. Also available in 8.1:1 - 9.1:1 - 11.1:1 - 14:1 compression ratios.

Stage 1 Big Bore Cylinder Features: Each big bore core is completely machined from high grade aluminum and CNC’d to spec, once the cylinder core is completed and QA’ed , it is then inserted into a special oven and heated to the correct temperature to accept the cylinder sleeve, it is then placed into a special press and the steel sleeve is inserted. Once complete a final inspection is done assuring that the parts are all true and ready for delivery.

Piston Features:
Each big bore piston is machined from designated forgings on a state of the art 5-axis machine and is 45 grams lighter than the OEM pistons and 5 grams lighter than the closest competitor’s pistons.

Dry Film Lubrication Coating on piston skirts for increased longevity and reduced friction. Oversized Valve Pockets designed to work with oversized valves. WPC hard treated wrist pins for extreme durability. Double Pin Oilers provide “twice as much lubrication” to the wrist pin. Anti Detonation Grooves limit the piston/cylinder contact during high temp and RPM. Accumulator Groove collects excess blow by and residual gases during combustion and alleviates top ring flutter while increasing ring seal. X-Forging. This design enables the use of a shorter pin for added strength and overall weight savings. Optimized Cam and Barrel= Tighter clearances; Less noise; Better ring seal; More power; Increased durability. Designed to run on 91 octane pump fuel – Will work with the stock head and valve train, but are designed to work more efficiently and a larger gain in horsepower was obtained paired with the Ricochet Racing head and valve train upgrades.​

Stage 2 It comes with all of stage 1 plus, cam /4130 push rods/Lifters and a a complete "bench flowed head" with over sized +2 valves and retainers. Core exchange required.

Stage 3 is a complete "bench flowed head" with over sized +2 valves and retainers. Core exchange required.

This will include a full port and polish and chamber relief to minimize detonation that would normally attack the chamber edges. This is a great feature for running high compression or forced induction applications.

Also included is heavier valve springs a custom ground camshaft and 4130 chrome molly push rods for maximum power output with this kit.

This kit has the most powerful package available anywhere! for the RZR - RZRS or Ranger, it has all the features in the previous stage II kit and a 3.90mm Stroked crank, with this crank and the big bore kit it will turn a maximum 8500 RPM's

No one else has a kit that produces this amount of horsepower or RPM, this makes the RZR a 902cc dirt shredding, dune roost-en beast!​

Email: [email protected]
or Call toll free @ 1-800-257-9711

Ricochet Racing
640W 7th Street Suite A
San Pedro CA 90731

Check out our others posts for more info.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

Alan .... thanks you for driving all the why up here in LA traffic to help me ... I really do appreciate it ... that was above and beyond!!!

So I posted some pic for you!!!

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Of a matter of fact ... I think Ricochet Racing, K&T and Holz are the only ones posting dyno numbers ....

Alan will have to post them ... I know he has the Stage 1 and 2 dyno numbers ... I think they were doing the stage 3 this week or next. The stage 2 with a stock S clutch added 18 at the wheels ... its like 70 HP at the crank ...51 or 52 at the wheel ... he will have to post the exact numbers!

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL .... Alan will have to verify!!

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think they help out several BITD cars ... and Alan has helped me out with tuning a bunch!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts