Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

***** New from Polaris Today *****

9K views 34 replies 21 participants last post by  FJK 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Go to this Polaris page to enter to win one ( https://rzr.polaris.com/en-us/bloodlines-giveaway/)

Limit one entry per person or address per day. You may enter the sweepstakes under one name and one address only. All entries must be received by 11:59 pm Central Time on March 31, 2019.
See Official Rules for more details.

#28 ·
I asked about this, and the response from them made it sound like you had to send the stamped self-addressed envelope to actually be entered, as well be notified as the winner. Which was was just as confusing? So the second response to my asking again, made it sound like IF you actually won, you wouldn't know with out asking who won, therefore you would never know to claim the prize? WTF kinda crap is this?

#29 ·
Just wow... you know I kinda felt like the entire time I was entering for this the spam phone calls I was receiving were getting way out of hand. I was sometime getting like over 5 a day. Since I stopped entering in the contest I haven't received a single spam call. Maybe it was just a scam?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.