·
Administrator
50,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Administrator
50,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Go to this Polaris page to enter to win one ( https://rzr.polaris.com/en-us/bloodlines-giveaway/)

Limit one entry per person or address per day. You may enter the sweepstakes under one name and one address only. All entries must be received by 11:59 pm Central Time on March 31, 2019.
See Official Rules for more details.

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
What would be awesome is a Turbo S4 rock crawler. Might consider one of those even if I'd have to pay the RZR TAX" again LOL

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I’m not huge on the Turbo S cause of the size of it, but that thing looks pretty sweet! I’ll take one if it’s free lol.

·
Aspiring Perfectionist
4,162 Posts
Well I know what I'll be adding to my morning routine until March 31st now lol I had heard gossip of a new announcement from Polaris coming on the 21st..... is this it?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I thought this was just a Turbo S they had put parts on for the give away, but now it looks like it will be an all new rock crawler edition for sale? If so I'm glad I waited and didn't buy one back in December.

·
Premium Member
10,038 Posts

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
A turbo on a rock crawler doesn't seem to make much sense, but what the hell count me in..:big-grin
That turbo motor has more low end torque than the NA 1000 motor imho.

Chris
These guys are assuming things again.:wink
Something tells me they have not drove one!
When I think turbo and rock crawling my mind goes to two different places, but nope I havent driven one. I'm sure if Polaris designed this turbo car for rock crawling then it's probably a crawling beast

1 - 20 of 35 Posts