Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 2012 800 Rzr S. Came to the SxS world from my Kfx 715 . Love the dunes! We make at least 4 trips a year to Little Sahara. Now that have the Rzr we will be making more since I'm only 3 hours away.

Of course trailing and exploring new rivers are always fun to me.

I'll be around just learning what I need to know about these machines. Not to much of a poster because I stay pretty busy a lot of the time. More of a lurker I guess:rolleyes: Anyway I just wanted to jump in here and introduce myself.

Time to start spending my hard earned cash on my new toy:p
Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
8,865 Posts
Welcome to the Addiction!!!(R)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys for the warm welcome. And for the okies...hit me up and lets ride!! Right now I can't get enough of this machine.

Sent from POS Sprint phone

·
Premium Member
4,381 Posts
A big Texas Welcome Lonnie. Every few months, when they leave the gate open into Okie land, we sneak over to Waynoka for some lossa fun. Hope to see you there next time. Boss said I was gonna get a day off in November so maybe a day trip to get my sand "fix"

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Welcome from KS, We just got into RZR's this year, addiction!!! We're about 3hrs from Waynoka too, been there 5 times......so far this year :ride:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
A big Texas Welcome Lonnie. Every few months, when they leave the gate open into Okie land, we sneak over to Waynoka for some lossa fun. Hope to see you there next time. Boss said I was gonna get a day off in November so maybe a day trip to get my sand "fix"
Some of my best friends are Texans. I don't hold that against them. I know what your saying about the boss and the day off!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks guys. Looking forward to to doing some riding with some of you. And getting to know people on this forum. I was a part of Kawieriders for four years and I still go back to see what's going on. Made alot of friends and acquaintances through that site. Looking to do the same with my Rzr. :D

Sent from POS Sprint phone

1 - 20 of 25 Posts