Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2021 RZR XP 1000
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lots of trails there?
Not a lot, URE is good. Never done it on a sxs so it should be different in a smaller rig. Some private parks like Buscoe and some small trails around some friends houses. Anything serious is a ride to TN/KY/WV.

·
Vendor
63 Posts
The right side of Daniel is a breeze for built RZR, however mine is as large as a Jeep. We call Jeeps Trail Turtles or Trail Tampons

I have not been in a few years so If you want to hit Uhwarrie let me know.

View attachment 680702
I’m close to Uhwarrie, and no one here goes there. They all go to Carolina adventure world, broken nut or lake houser.

Erik Petersen
Owner
Mad House Customs
T: 704-980-9753 E: [email protected]
www.MHCFab.com

·
Super Moderator
6,908 Posts
I’m close to Uhwarrie, and no one here goes there. They all go to Carolina adventure world, broken nut or lake houser.

Erik Petersen
Owner
Mad House Customs
www.MHCFab.com
Haven't been to CAW in several years. Nothing challenging and for 2 hours more I'll drive to Windrock. Lake Houser worth checking out? Never heard of Busted Nut

·
Vendor
63 Posts
Haven't been to CAW in several years. Nothing challenging and for 2 hours more I'll drive to Windrock. Lake Houser worth checking out? Never heard of Busted Nut
I’ve never been to either, I just know that’s where my local rock crawling and trail riding buddies go.

Erik Petersen
Owner
Mad House Customs
www.MHCFab.com

1 - 17 of 17 Posts