Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, my name is Whit and I just recently picked up a new 2012 RZR 800S. I honestly dont think I could be any happier with my decision either. This past weekend has been so much fun. I am still in amazement of what this thing can do. Before getting this I had an 04 YFZ450 (which I still have). It was fun but it wasnt something me and my son could both ride. This was my main reasoning for wanting a RZR. I originaly wanted an XP but after seeing this 800S in the showroom i knew it was the one. Anyways, I dont have any pics or anything yet (been to busy riding) but will get some soon.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Welcome, any good riding in the Bankhead NLT forest?
I have heard there is some good trails but I have never been there. I mainly go to Stoney Lonesome.
I usually stop for a week at the campground on the river at Florence on my way home in the spring . This year I will be pulling the Rzr behind the 5er be nice to hit a few trails you can learn a lot here on the forum lot of good info

·
Officially Addicted
694 Posts
Welcome. I'm sure I will see you around sometime, I usually hang out at hawk pride but I'm gonna get down to stoney lonesome one of these days.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Welcome from Tuscaloosa. You are lucky to be so close to Stoney. I would ride there a lot more without the three hour round trip!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts