Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been lurking around on and off for a few years. finally found a used rzr for a good deal so i snatched it up. added a radio, then three inch lift from catvos and just put 30" mud lites on it this past week. now my superatv rzr s suspension upgrade will be here in a day or two.

i would have to say, ive caught the bug for sure. especially since ive only owned it for little over a month now. i was the same way with my show trucks back in the day so im not surprised.

anyways, here are pics of the rzr and a pic of my old show trucks just for the hell of it (shows that i get a little carried away with things...haha)

Attachments

·
Registered
544 Posts
Welcome to the madness! :) We have a pretty big group leaving Houston Saturday morning for River Run Park in Jacksonville, Tx if you wanna join us just let me know! We also ride alot at Crosby!

Congrats on the RZR! You will love it! :ride:

Happy Trails ~ Trisha

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks for the invite but right now my rzr is at the shop getting the +5 put on. I cant wait to try it out with the added ground clearance and the 30" mudlites

·
Registered
544 Posts
:D No worries! We'll catcha next time! I am not sure if you have ever been to Crosby but we ride there all the time and will be happy to show you around when you're ready. :ride:

Happy Trails ~ Trisha

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
few new pics. installed superatv +5 and their lift brackets. finally gives me some room between my 30s and the fenders

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts