Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member from Houston TX have this 2018 rzr high lifter 1k with a couple mods wondering if anyone has any complaints of the super Atv arched radius arms fitting loose only the bottom ones and yes I used the right spaces but you can still move them thanks in advance
D3D6A177-411D-46E1-8101-0F582C22752F.jpeg

·
Premium Member
1,096 Posts
Welcome from east Idaho.
We have the high clearance a-arms on our xpt and there not loose at all. Actually were rather snug (PITA snug) when I first installed, now if I remove them it's a perfect fit going back together.
Enjoy the new toy.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome from east Idaho.
We have the high clearance a-arms on our xpt and there not loose at all. Actually were rather snug (PITA snug) when I first installed, now if I remove them it's a perfect fit going back together.
Enjoy the new toy.
Thanks for the welcome and it ain’t new bought it brand new in 2018 but went with the boxed arched radius arms from super Atv but the lowers seem to have alittle play in them when my original ones didn’t that’s why I was wondering if anyone else experienced this

·
Premium Member
1,096 Posts
Thanks for the welcome and it ain’t new bought it brand new in 2018 but went with the boxed arched radius arms from super Atv but the lowers seem to have alittle play in them when my original ones didn’t that’s why I was wondering if anyone else experienced this
My bad, somehow I got a-arms on the brain. I chose the boxes radious rods also and love them. Give them a call, customer service is one of best things about Super ATV.

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Sweet buggy! Welcome from OK!

Reactions: 1stocksinglecab
1 - 13 of 13 Posts