Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Slacker
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
Just joined today and am in the market for a used RZR-S. I might have a deal worked out and should find out in the next few days. I recognize several of the folks here already from a local diesel forum that we are on.

PS. Our vacation schedule is planned around dune weekends @ Gordon's Well, so the wife and I are definitely dune junkies.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Welcome to the Forums!! See you at Comp (Test Hill) or Patton!! First trip mid Oct then Holloween and Turkey Day and New Years and Prez Day-- Maybe Easter if it's not to hot...... We camp in Olgiby..

·
Slacker
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jeez, they'll let anyone sign up here!!

Welcome Shawn!! Get an S so we can go nuts at the dunes!!
Don't be hatin' Dan... Just because you always get your truck stuck in the sand... :rofl3:

Oh wait! I may have just jinxed myself... :scared2:

Thanks for the welcome, guys! Our first trip will be Halloween weekend. We tried it a few times before then, and it is still a bit hot for us. :sad:

·
Slacker
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for all the welcome's, guys!

Welcome..lots of us from the west side of phoenix lately ;) I just bought an S and cant wait to try it out at the dunes...
Where did you end up buying it? At a dealership or private party?

Welcome to the forum... We have a big group of us camping over on Gecko for Halloween. you should join us.
Thanks. We will think about it. Still coordinating time off. Do you have a thread about it?

·
Old West Reenactor
488 Posts
Welcome from world famous Piru,Ca.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I bought it from Metro Motorsports off Bell Rd. I liked our sales guy Matt, and their parts guy seems to really know his stuff. Can't comment on there service yet. I am bringing in my generator to them tonight for service, so i guess i will find out :)

What do you ride now at the dunes?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.