Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DragonFire has teamed up with the legendary Elka Suspension to create a drop in shock kit that will blow you away. DragonFire “ProSpec” shocks by Elka give you all the features that the super high dollar shocks do but with a reasonable price tag. Features such as pre-load and rebound quick clicker adjustment knobs and a dual rate spring set-up in the rear. This is one kit that really works. Take a ride with DragonFire as we do a little real world testing with this awesome new set-up.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Are these stage 4's revalved to your specs or are they a completely different shock setup ? Could you pm me a price ? I'm wanting to upgade my shocks this winter.

·
Premium Member
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These are the stage 4's but they have our specs in them, They are also completely adjustable so you can tune them in to match your car perfectly.

They will run you $1,299.99 for the front set and $1,299.99 for the Rear.

·
Registered
587 Posts
We need a video of jumping compairing this one to a stock one on the same jumps.:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
These are the stage 4's but they have our specs in them, They are also completely adjustable so you can tune them in to match your car perfectly.

Looks like a great set up, wow. However, "reasonable" pricing for some is much different for many of us, I think ... just sayin ... oh well.
Ken

·
Premium Member
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Looks like a great set up, wow. However, "reasonable" pricing for some is much different for many of us, I think ... just sayin ... oh well.
Ken
True this is by no means pocket change, but when we compare it to the RZR S we run the RZR XP walks all over it with these shocks on. Considering the RZR S is sporting $6,000+ in long travel (Comparable market price for LT) there is quite a bit of savings in money spent vs. gains achieved.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am on the market for a new set of shocks for my 11 RZRS. I'm so sick of the bottoming out when I'm pushing it and the fade at the end of the ride. My question is does the RZRS version of your shock come with the large res?

·
Premium Member
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am on the market for a new set of shocks for my 11 RZRS. I'm so sick of the bottoming out when I'm pushing it and the fade at the end of the ride. My question is does the RZRS version of your shock come with the large res?
Yes they are constructed exactly like the XP shocks just in a smaller stroke and different valve set-up. They also feature the same tuning capability.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts