Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

From the trails to the rocks the DragonFire “Locked & Secured” LoBoy doors for the RZR 2 seat models have everything you need in a door. The specifically designed LoBoy cut gives the upmost line of sight out of any door on the market. Combine that with our one-of-a-kind true slam shut latch with intergraded locking mechanism and you have a bulletproof package. Call your local Polaris dealer today and get a set for yourself.

·
Registered
129 Posts
as always you get what you pay for. the latching system is bullet proof. lowboy door has excellent visablity. if you're looking for a inexpensive door, this isn't what you want.

·
Registered
207 Posts
They are not cheap but what is on these things.

After searching a very long time , going back and forth between many different models these are what i chose. All i can say is i am very satisfied with them and would do it again in a minute. I also searched far and wide for the best deal and got them for much less than 820.00 They bolt on with 3 bolts 1 supplied and to reused and are very strong and dont rattle. My only 2 complaints are that I wish they had some graphics options for the white RZR without the red stripes, and mine were slightly damaged out on the end from poor packaging.

·
Registered
129 Posts
buggerboy, you're welcome.

$650 is the going price on ebay and some distributors. i saw them on sale last week for $599 including shipping in the lower 48.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts