Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
does the discount apply to service work? I'm still not happy with the mis-matched ride of my 900s. the front is a sponge and the rear is a solid brick even after dual rate springs and a FOX rebuild of all 4. Also, what is the turn around time for RIS and do you need my springs? Thank you.

·
Vendor
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
does the discount apply to service work? I'm still not happy with the mis-matched ride of my 900s. the front is a sponge and the rear is a solid brick even after dual rate springs and a FOX rebuild of all 4. Also, what is the turn around time for RIS and do you need my springs? Thank you.
It does apply. RIS is appointment based. We are about 3 weeks out on appointments but your shocks are always done the same day. We need to know what your springs are but we don't need them in hand. Best to call the shop for all scheduled appointments. thank you

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey I have a 2017 rzr turbo with fox shocks. I wanna get the stage 3 ride improvement system ( valve, springs, rear sway bar ) and just wanna know what it’s gonna cost out the door with the forum discount. I’m in Vegas so I’d like to bring my rzr down and have it all installed. Please PM thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

·
Vendor
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sure, just so everyone knows here is your list:
Shock work or RIS...........$750 all four (Walkers are $650)
Dual rate spring package (DRS)....$920 ($800, none turbo)
Rear anti sway bar with links.....$550
Install in house and set ride heights and adjusters...$100

Total........$2,320
With forum discount....$2,204
All of these jobs are scheduled in advance. All of these are also done the same day no matter what. So if you come into town for a turn around we would do your car first (among the cars scheduled that day) and you could head back to Vegas by noon. We do this at least 4 times a week. Thank you!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts