Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey RZR!
Wanted to let you all know that we have an AWESOME new Graphic Kit design for your RZR!

Introducing "Zombie Trooper"!

This kit comes in multiple colorways which all look AWESOME! (Personal favorite being Yellow, Blue and Red) Plus, there is always the option of full customization as well as mashing multiple designs together for a small fee. So far, this design is a personal favorite.

LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! :ride:
:redrzr::redrzr::redrzr::redrzr::redrzr::redrzr::redrzr:

·
Banned
904 Posts
Now that is an office I could work in....My wife would shoot me if I ordered anything zombie related lol.....

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Guys AMR graphics are top notch! We had them do our full wrap and the quality is excellent.

Might have to make you do a TQS zombie theme???

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sweet. Do you make it for the XP 4? And how much are you asking?
Like to see all the color/graphic options.
What color combo looks best IYO for the silver LE xp4 ?
Yes, we do. Its gunna run you about 400$ for the complete kit + whatever design changes/color changes you may have , you can see a full list of pricing on our site under polaris Side By sides http://www.amrracing.com/catalog/polaris-22-2.html

The best way to go about getting a proper price quote and seeing what we have to offer as far as colors go is to contact us by phone at
702-312-2217
ask for Laura- Tell her your a RZR forums customer - mention this post and our sponsorship on the forum and get 10% off! ;)

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Guys AMR graphics are top notch! We had them do our full wrap and the quality is excellent.

Might have to make you do a TQS zombie theme???

Thank you, Your kind words mean a lot. We Strive daily to hold our title as the worlds leading supplier of offroad racing graphics. We are always looking for new ideas and inspiration. We would love your feedback anytime! Feel free to send us a msg anytime!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts