Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

What other new products would you like to see from EMP

• Radio and Speaker Pods

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • Carbon fiber top (polyethylene with carbone fiber look)

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Other?

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Extreme Metal Products
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will start shipping our "Cooter Brown" Tops and windshields this week.

The tops are made from 1/4" thick polyethylene. Polyethylene is the same material most ATV fenders are made from. They will have a led dome light in them also. We will have a radio and speaker pod soon!

They are $199.99 and free shipping.
1-216-267-5335

Extreme Metal Products, LLC

Attachments

·
Registered
87 Posts
So what do you guys think is better...this designed roof in aluminum or polyethylene? The cost difference between the two right now is close.

·
Helitack
182 Posts
Is the top Black? It is hard to tell from the pictures. It looks brown and with the name "Cooter Brown" I started wondering.

·
Extreme Metal Products
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is black. Cooter Brown is just the name of our new plastics line of products.

·
Registered
464 Posts
So what do you guys think is better...this designed roof in aluminum or polyethylene? The cost difference between the two right now is close.
Same question. Going to pull the trigger on one of them...

I called this morning and told they aren't shipping yet?

**edit....ordered a plastic top this morning. Hopefully I can get one of the tops going out this week, so I can post up review on product.

·
Registered
160 Posts
hey thats the RZR at State 8 that I almost bought. I just couldnt pull the trigger on the gold, wasnt sure if I was in love with that color

·
Extreme Metal Products
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, you are correct. That is at State 8. I have a used RZR for sale now.

·
Registered
160 Posts
why are you selling your RZR or did you buy the gold one. By the way I think I might just have to stop buy your shop again and get one of those roofs. they look great.

·
Extreme Metal Products
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am buying a silver S.

Stop in. You have my number.

Rick

·
Registered
166 Posts
Rick...Will this work with the Lock n Ride full windshield? It looks like it should...but just want to be sure...and on a RZR-S?

·
Extreme Metal Products
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It will work with the Lock-n-load windshield.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Ok..I received my cooter Brown hard top. Nicely made top.

Other then not receiving any nuts to mount it on..everything arrived in good sharp.

The mounting system needs to have a little bit more room for adjustment. Its mounted with strap clamps that go around the roll cage and affixed with a bolt that goes through the top and through the straps. There are 4 mounting holes in the top. With manufacturing tolerances of the roll cage..the holes where a little off and I had to really crank on a strap to get it to line up. I didn't want to drill another hole in the roof, but eventually got it to work. Since the cage was probably off a little the top is pushed to the right side of the RZR by an inch or so.

Over all nice top with better coverage then the RZR OEM sport top.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts