Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
noob
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just ordered a TMW PreRunner HID front bumper with the raw finish, raw skid plate, and winch cutout.

Looks similar to this:

Also ordered a LSR Rear Bumper Non-Race version in raw finish:

I am going to coat them with DupliColor Spray-On Bedliner! Will post pics when I get them coated and installed.

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
That is a good lookin front bumper.....what was the cost of that beast!

·
noob
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
That is a great price for the bumper.....do you have any pics yet with yours and the winch cut out?

Thanks

Aaron

·
Registered
279 Posts
Hmmmm.....that is the bumper I wanted but didn't know you could get the front winch cutout.....I will have to check into that again.

·
noob
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will take some photos for you guys as soon as I get the bumper. They were supposed to be shipping today I think.

Here is a photo from their site on the 'regular' bumper.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I just got the TMW front bumper, I love it, I ordered mine with the race brace, and had them powder-coat it semi-gloss black to match the cage. I also got the winch cut-out and the skid plate raw. the thing looks sweet on the RZR.

·
noob
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got the rear bumper on. The front should be here in the next week or so...

Attachments

·
noob
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just to note... the one hole on the LSR plate had to be enlarged a bit because I couldn't get it to line up with the UCA mounting bolt hole.

·
noob
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here is the TMW Bumper installed. Great product, very impressed with the quality!!!

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts