Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
researching a rzr xp 1k 4
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Kid wants to go desert racing so here we go. New 2020 xp pro less than 6 months old getting torn to pieces. Plans include pyrotec fuel cell, pyrotec elite seats to start. Looking for a deal on CBR6079 rear mount radiator/heat exchanger. Then we can build cage to fit driver/co-driver with helmets. My good friends Rick and randy at 369fab in bend oregon are giving it the full workup. Build will stay within BITD sportman rules. New 32x9.50r15 toyo mts and walkers are the starting point. Creative criticism and pointers are always a plus. Oh, and here's a link to it's of parts from car for sale 2020 rzr xp pro parts UPDATED

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What is the width in the front with that wheel and tire set up? Thanks.
Should be the same. Wheels are 5+1. Tires are fairly narrow at 9.50. Sorry as the rzr isnt home for me to measure to be exact

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks for the quick response. If you get a chance to get a measurement I’d appreciate it. That set up is on my short list. Width restrictions are everywhere around me.

·
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Need a CBR radiator, if anyone has leads to a dealer with some black Friday deals preferably... lol.... CBR6079 to be exact

·
Premium Member
1,919 Posts
Kid wants to go desert racing so here we go. New 2020 xp pro less than 6 months old getting torn to pieces. Plans include pyrotec fuel cell, pyrotec elite seats to start. Looking for a deal on CBR6079 rear mount radiator/heat exchanger. Then we can build cage to fit driver/co-driver with helmets. My good friends Rick and randy at 369fab in bend oregon are giving it the full workup. Build will stay within BITD sportman rules. New 32x9.50r15 toyo mts and walkers are the starting point. Creative criticism and pointers are always a plus. Oh, and here's a link to it's of parts from car for sale 2020 rzr xp pro parts UPDATED

Looks so much better with the spare tire in the bed. Wish someone would build a re-designed bed that fit a 32" spare.

·
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks so much better with the spare tire in the bed. Wish someone would build a re-designed bed that fit a 32" spare.
I think so too. They all need to accommodate spare tire sized beds. That is just slid in on the factory aluminium rails in the pic. Lots of shit still getting gutted so hold out for updates

Reactions: sandfreak

·
Premium Member
1,919 Posts
I think so too. They all need to accommodate spare tire sized beds. That is just slid in on the factory aluminium rails in the pic. Lots of shit still getting gutted so hold out for updates

That's one of the very few features I liked about both my XX and KRX. I was able to shoehorn a 32" in the bed of my PXP with the valve core removed of course. One of these days I hope to find a decent fab shop to make my wish come true. Don't think I have talked to you since I left the X3 forum.

·
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
CBR remote radiator ordered. Now for the boys at 369fab to get the fuel cell built so we can fit seats and get cage height.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts