Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

New Alaskan Member

1K views 18 replies 17 participants last post by  swingarm1 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi, I'm a new member from AK, I have an 08 RZR and love to ride.. Did my tiime in the servise and retired in Alaska:)

#14 ·
We call our two seasons:

Winter
getting ready for winter

It used to get -40 below in Anchorage every winter. Thank God for global warming.
I am president of the Alaskans for global warming. You all keep up the good work.

Welcome to the forum, maybe we will see you out there sometime.

#15 ·
Yeah weve touched on those temps quite a few times.. I love the fact that -40 is staying away (for now)only been in Alaska 10 years now, but this "getting ready for winter season" was wet! We broke the record this year for consecutive days strait rain....set in 1951 & to top it off, Last I checked with the weather center we've had 3 days sunshine out of 76 days rain. Now I havn't checked in the last 7-10 days but I havnt been outside and not seen it wet.. I have to wonder if we are going to break all the snow records too?

#18 ·
Welcome we are starting to see a lot of rzr owners from the great state of Alaska on this forum. We should all get together and go for a ride before the white stuff covers everything and it is cold. I do love to ride in the winter also these things really do good in the snow. Welcome again and thanks for your service

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.