Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever replace an upper a-arm on a 900S and have trouble getting the new one to fit into the frame? I Bought a whole set of gently used front a-arms after I tweaked my upper diver side and both the right and left upper seems to be wider and wont fit into the frame. Both of the new to me upper a-arms are the same width and both of my existing uppers are the same width but narrower than the new ones. Does anyone have a loose upper a-arm laying around that they can measure for me without the bushings installed? I am stumped.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Anyone ever replace an upper a-arm on a 900S and have trouble getting the new one to fit into the frame? I Bought a whole set of gently used front a-arms after I tweaked my upper diver side and both the right and left upper seems to be wider and wont fit into the frame. Both of the new to me upper a-arms are the same width and both of my existing uppers are the same width but narrower than the new ones. Does anyone have a loose upper a-arm laying around that they can measure for me without the bushings installed? I am stumped.

I would think the replacement ones you got are not for a 900 S model and perhaps for the 50 inch trail machine or different model all together considering they are not the same width as your existing ones. Is there a part number on them by chance that you can lookup?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got it figured out I think. The a-arms are definitely correct, I was not referring to the machine width, I was having trouble with the distance between the two mounting points on the frame. I ended up taking the plate loose below the radiator that forms the forward most mounting point, threw the bolts through the hole and tightened everything back up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts