Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wife and I just bought a new 2012 570 and have been LOVING it!!!!! I never dreamed they would have this much power!! we are on tight budget now LOL but we looking to up grade it to make it "ours" will post pics after we get bumpers and such installed just plain stock right now

·
Registered
104 Posts
Congrats! I just picked up one on Wednesday. Only had it out for a short ride but I'm pretty impressed so far. I'll take it out for a longer ride this weekend. Grab a pic even if its all stock. Have fun with the new ride!

John

·
Registered
275 Posts
Me Too!!

Picked up my 2013 570 Yesterday.... Went for short ride and I am very impressed. Comfortable Wheeling! Dealer was out of 2012's so was able to get 2013 for same as the 2012 so i didnt go elsewhere.. Eprom appears updated, did long down hill decel and no pops or backfires.... Looking forward to riding and going to Oregon Dunes as soon as winched up, etc...

If your considering a RZR , do it, you wont be disappointed!

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Re: Me Too!!

What size trailer is that?

Picked up my 2013 570 Yesterday.... Went for short ride and I am very impressed. Comfortable Wheeling! Dealer was out of 2012's so was able to get 2013 for same as the 2012 so i didnt go elsewhere.. Eprom appears updated, did long down hill decel and no pops or backfires.... Looking forward to riding and going to Oregon Dunes as soon as winched up, etc...

If your considering a RZR , do it, you wont be disappointed!

·
Registered
275 Posts
I sold my new FJR1300 Supersport touring bike that I loved but my wife didnt share the same passion in... That and the Washington Winters are long and wet so it gets parked for too long.. In the short ride she already has had more fun then ever on the bike and talks about trips and rides and is onboard 100% so its very cool to be able to equally share the "ride" and she can drive it super easily with no atv experience whatsoever so its not intimadating at all.. I was able to sell the bike for enough cash to buy the new rzr and trailer outright and now can ride year round, i already have a soft enclosure , doors and full shield i snagged of craigs super cheap.... Lil heat and good to go... The forum helped with the decision greatly.. The dealers kept steering me away from the 570 but everything i was reading was leading me towards it...

·
Registered
275 Posts
I picked up the Trailer at Home Depot, they dropped them down to $898.. Its a 6x10 and fits the RZR Perfect. I may have room across the back for my dualsport even... I tow with a Rav4 Sport so i wanted a small lightweight package and this works great.

I am going to cut the ramp down some, its too big and i can feel the drag empty, dont realy need a long ramp with the clearance of the RZR, or may make it a Bi-Folder.. time will tell....

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for the welcome! I must say I went looking at the 2 up wheeler but wife fell in love with the 570. I am quite impressed with handling and power! I honestly for my needs see the need for exrta money for 800 but I know if i had the money id have one too LOL

here is me and the wife playing with the new ride

·
Registered
189 Posts
Welcome
Where are you in NS.
Lots of things you can build for your 570 if you like building.
I'm working on a new design for doors.
If your in my area drop in and I can give you an idea what you can build for a lot less $ than buying.
I'm in River John

Wayne Langille.

·
Premium Member
8,864 Posts
Welcome to the Addiction!!!(R)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts