Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Love the look of the new 2021 !
A few things I would do..
Bigger tires, half windshield, winch, front bumper, mirrors etc..
i also have the new 1000s trail and cant find a winch bumper anywhere except the polaris winch bumper which i want to stay away from any help would be appriciated

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
i also have the new 1000s trail and cant find a winch bumper anywhere except the polaris winch bumper which i want to stay away from any help would be appriciated
I am also looking for all options.. have not made my mind up yet. Definitely want a winch and a bumper though.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I purchased the 4500 RR winch. Getting prepped to install, but see that there is no Pulse Bar connection. Anyone install this winch yet, and how'd you power wire?

·
Registered
18 Posts
OK so I figured a couple of things out. The wireless remote control is what plugs into the pulse bar. The winch itself gets strapped to the positive and negative terminals on the pulse bar.

Also, when installing the front bumper, you won’t need the hanger brace as the winch fairlead mounting plate will hold the bottom of the bumper. It’s a little tricky to install both at the same time, but I found that using the two lower outside bolt holes allowed me to install the winch, replace the front fascia, the. I had to install the bumper again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 39 of 39 Posts