Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Run it and see what you wish it had. I wouldn’t want half the stuff mentioned above. A lot depends where and how you ride.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Looking good. Are you gong with a front bumper? I ordered the trail s1000 premium. I’m trying to figure out what I need for it also. The front bumper is a tough choice for me. They take away the style and looks of the machine. The full version hides most of the front of the machine. And the fange lights. Maybe the dragon style might be the way to go. Or the bull bumper. If they become available. Tough choice I also hate the thought of not having protection either. I’m sure there will be more after market accessories available in the future. Happy trails enjoy.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea I'm waiting for a bumper that works with out taking away the best part of the new front end. Hopefully sooner than later so I don't mess up that Purdy face.. lol

·
Registered
154 Posts
Sweet. And by the looks of it. You already got some riding in. And were able to put it in the back of your truck. Win-win.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Nice. It seems to be wide enough but it doesn’t interfere with your fang lights.
no it wraps around the outside of the fang lights
Niiice! Can you link me to this bumper?
it is the front high coverage bumper from polaris. if you are going to add a winch plate then do it at the same time. they use the same bolt holes unfortunately i dobt know the part number the dealer ordered it for me

1 - 20 of 39 Posts