Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new to this site but i love it, on it every evening after work. my question is about bumpers and what is the big deal about no rear bumpers fitting the 2011 rzr s. ican see not fitting the 2010, but the 2011 does not have the extension on back of cage. is there a different bolt pattern or somrthing any help would be great. and also pulled the trigger on new machine even though my brother had top end rebuilt twice because of airbox on his 2008 rzr. have they fixed airbox problems.

·
Desert Rat
2,118 Posts
They supposedly fixed the airbox problem on the 2010, but is never hurts to check. I'd check the hoses for tightness and maybe grease the seal between the filter element and the airbox. Check the seal on the lid too. Of course, you can always change to a different filter, like an UMP or the Dragonfire Racing filter.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
the polaris rear bumper fits 08 to 11, the diff is in 08 the exhaust tip came out straight, then it was changed to turned down in 09 up. The rear bumpers had a cross bar that the 09 up exhaust blew down on and made it sound like crap. Polaris has a redesigned one in the 2011 parts catalog that fixes this. You can buy the older style one and just cut out the cross tube and it works fine.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what about the front bumper, looking at superatv site today some great deals. can't seem to get anyone there to reply to my questions there by e-mail though.

·
Registered
561 Posts
I have the superatv front prerunner bumper and I love it. My buddy bought the polaris one and wishes he would have saved the money and got the superatv one.

·
Registered
63 Posts
How much is the superatv one running for? Im also looking for one. I all but made my mind up on the pure polaris one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts