Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I am getting my 2011 Razor s le on friday and wanted to ask a few questions. I want to break it in, but I already know I am going to want to run a 30 inch tire. I really like the Gorilla Silverback tires on my Can Am Outlander 800 m xr. Does anyone here own a razor with 30's that didn't do any modifications? I realize I probably will need some sort of lift and maybe spacers? Maybe also a clutch kit?

I would love to try to fit some sort of 30 inch tire with out doing anything at first...I guess my question is, has anyone here done this and had success. Maybe cranking the shocks up? I heard its possible, and if you ride decent no problems....maybe just rubbing the floor boards. I really have no experience with razors, so any help is appreciated. I love polaris as I have had a few sportsmans.

Any help, with basic lift kits, and spacers I might need, plus maybe better suggestions besides the silverbacks(although I love the 30 inch ones that come stock on my Can Am 800r mxr):ride:

Thanks guys

·
The Beast
336 Posts
I've got an 09 Rzr S with a Tony's Toys True 3" Lift, Progressive Springs and Hiper Dakar Carbon Fiber 14" Wheels with Super ATV Dominator 30" Tires.
You will need a lift to run 30's, you can not crank enough preload into the shocks to keep them from bottoming. Cranking in preload will also make the shocks not work properly.
The Hiper Dakar's will be the last wheels you ever purchase, they are completely rebuildable. As the the wheel is built in 5 components, the center being billet aluminum and all else is carbon fiber. I hit a 18" tall stump, rolled my Rzr and did not suspension or wheel damage. A stock wheel would have definitely bent.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Look at the CATVOS 3" lift. Not expensive and if you are good with tools its a simple install. I went with 29.5 Outlaws for the riding we do.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so it wasnt too bad to install? did you make any motor changes like a clutch kit.

tell me about your snorkel kit....is it possible to send me a few close ups to [email protected] appreciate any help you have time to give

1 - 4 of 4 Posts