Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day,

Shopping for a new or like new S4 and found a few hold-overs in my area. There are 4 2018's within an hours drive but I also found a 2017. At what cost savings should I go with the 17 over the 18? Comparing Abernathy's prices, I'm thinking $15k before taxes seems reasonable since I won't have to drive it home or have it shipped. Not sure how much lower they could go with the 17 or if it really matters. From what I've been reading, there isn't much for changes between those years.

Waiting until late summer and trying to find a S1000 would be nice but waiting isn't my strongest asset.

Thoughts?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
213 Posts
We love our 16’ but with 4 adults it could really use a little more power. If I was doing it again today I would spend the money on the new 1000 4.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
I agree as well. Love my 2018 900 4 seater but if I was doing it again I’d buy the 1k. I couldn’t get squat for a discount on old new stock.

Good luck to you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well none of the dealers with leftovers wanted to budge on price. So I’m going with my dealer of choice which will give a better discount on a 2019 S4 1000. I wished he had a 2018 but going with the 1000 doesn’t hurt my feelings either.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
I have an 2018 4 900 black pearl for sale, 20 hr. 120 miles, only a 3 day Colorado trip on it, 7 months old, Polaris roof and front grill guard, exhaust shield, front seat shoulder harnesses, full windshield, mirrors, etc.
asking 15K, would consider trading down if I could get enough cash to pay it off
 

·
2017 RZR 4-900
Joined
·
7 Posts
I have a 2017 RZR4 900, I would have went with the 1000. The power alone is worth it but the different suspension set up and the size are also super different. My friends all have 1000's or turbos. Wish I would have waited and bought a 1k for sure.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the replies. I ended up going for a 2019 RZR S4 1000. I should be picking it up next week if all goes as planned. The dealer is still waiting on it's arrival. Unfortunately, no XP chassis for me as I need to keep it at 60" wide or I would have definitely went that way.
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top