Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got suckered into the Polaris End of Year Sales Event. Hell of an upgrade when compared to our 900 Trail. Took the 28” Terms, wheels and Polaris windshield off the Trail, waiting on the big brown truck for the roof, door lowers, rear window, mud busters, etc. Only ridden in the neighborhood so far. Going to Spearhead in St. Paul Va next weekend. Can’t wait..lol.
IMG_0577.jpg IMG_0578.jpg IMG_0579.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The problem you’ll find is finding one. I searched everywhere within a couple hours drive. I had to go to MR Motorcycle Asheville. I will tell you that they came pretty close to price matching Abernathy’s

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Windshield is a Polaris lock and ride. I took it off my 900. Rear is Super ATV, I bought it off amazon also.

·
Registered
11 Posts
How do you like the s1k4? I am supposed to pick mine up today. I am kind of back peddling in fear I will wish I bought an xp1k4. I do currently own a s1k and I love it. How is the trail performance? I ride mostly southern Maine so the trails can get tight. I think I would be ok with the xp but with the rebates on the s not sure that the 3k more the xp would cost me is worth it. Thanks!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts