Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

Negative Camber

4K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Diablo169 
#1 ·
I just bought a new 2019 turbo s velocity.
got it home and I’ve just been going up and down the road and through the field trying to breaking in the belt and motor. I’ve been hitting some hills and bumps trying to get suspension to settle. Has 19 miles I think. The back tires are straight as can be. The front passenger has 3/8 negative camber from the bottom of the tire to the top. a little visible but not to bad. But the driver tire has 1” of negative camber from the bottom to top of the tire. Pretty noticeable. All spring lengths on the shocks measured the same. Thought one might be cranked down and messing my ride heights up but doesn’t seem to be the case. Not sure if this is normal or if there is anything I can do about it. Just checking before I take it in to see if they can warranty something out because looking at it drives me crazy.

thanks in advance for any advice!

#2 ·
Negative camber is expected, even desirable. Helps them turn. I've not seen them be apparently different mind you. As I recall my '18 XPT 2 seater was right around -.8 degree factory. I don't know the velocity, so can't tell you if you have adjustable a-arms. Although I doubt it.
Good Luck!

-d

#3 ·
I have the same issue, 2019 XP 4 Turbo S Dynamix. Front right is visually completely out of spec. I tried adjusting the tierod, and it doesn't really fix it. I talked to the dealer and they said they have seen it on a few of the S's. Nothing you can do unless you get adjustable arms I was told.

Kind of annoying on a $30k machine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.