Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys im looking to replace the springs on my 2011 S and at first it was going to be Makin Trax but seeing as how theyre difficult to get ahold of i was wondering what other people are running and maybe a couple reviews, Or some DO NOT BUY advice. I was looking maybe racer tech, or king springs. Any info greatly appreciated

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hey guys im looking to replace the springs on my 2011 S and at first it was going to be Makin Trax but seeing as how theyre difficult to get ahold of i was wondering what other people are running and maybe a couple reviews, Or some DO NOT BUY advice. I was looking maybe racer tech, or king springs. Any info greatly appreciated

I have Racertech and think hands down the best upgrade i have done on my 08. BE PREPARED TO WAIT FOR THEM BUT ITS WORTH IT....

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
If you have fox shocks, fox has an upgrade shock but they are hard to find..Also my buddy bought some and the other day on a ride I asked him to ride mine around to check something and he said mine road better than his and I have messed up sache shocks..

Ive heard alot of good stuff about racertech and what I was going to go with until I decided to just buy some fox DSC shocks

·
Registered
90 Posts
My friend upgraded to the racertech springs but I think the ride is not as good as mine and I went with a full Walker Evans shock with heavier a spring set up. Just remember you always get what you pay for.

·
Premium Member
3,485 Posts
Makin Trax has some awesome springs. I have had them on both of my RZRs. RacerTech also has good stuff. I have only run their lift I dont know about their springs. Dual rates would be pretty sweet though.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I want makin Trax but there are postings on here no ones heard from Steve in months. He has guys shocks and they can't get ahold of him. I tried calling and emailing but no answer. Otherwise it would be hands down makin Trax

·
Registered
127 Posts
I have the RacerTech springs and they are a very good improvement over stock, I went with them after talking to them on the phone about setups and riding style. I felt that they were the best choice for my type of riding (Dunes). When I ordered them they were very fast to ship and I had them in about 2 weeks.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Any reviews on the hawk engineering springs??
talk to yoshman762 on here about the hawk springs he is very pleased with them..... i ordered a set last week should ship sometime this week they were being powdercoated for me... i also ordered from steve(makin trax) but that was back in july if they come they come im not out any money cause he doesnt charge til they ship but if they do i guess ill have me 2 sets of springs to choose from
:ride:

·
Registered
245 Posts
if u have the fox shocks do get the fox upgrade kit they are dual rate, all hardwear incl. they
war madw by fox for podiüms. not to pute any body down it is hi quality kit. i got my kit at phat preformence in cal.

·
Registered
245 Posts
if u have the fox shocks do get the fox upgrade kit they are dual rate, all hardwear incl. they
war madw by fox for podiüms. not to pute any body down it is hi quality kit. i got my kit at phat preformence in cal.
i forgot powersports junkys ship international i think. ther is another post for that by rzrphil read it

:ride::noscrewed:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the input everyone. Still confused. Thinking racer tech but need to do a little research on these fox springs

1 - 15 of 15 Posts