Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanting to get a front bumper for my XP that will work with a winch mounted in the factory location. I have looked in the bumper/skid plate section of the forum but didn't find a good solution. Don't want the bumper to interfere with winching if my anchor point is off to the side or higher/lower than my RZR. Would also like it if the bumper doesn't mount to the thin metal in front of the radiator (seen some pics on here of what can happen with that type mount). Any input would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
254 Posts
im looking for the same thing no luck here either

·
Premium Member
1,086 Posts
What type of angles are you looking to pull from the stock winch location? Most all bumpers will interfere at extreme angles.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What type of angles are you looking to pull from the stock winch location? Most all bumpers will interfere at extreme angles.
Not talking about extreme angles. Was refering to bumpers such as the pro armor. It looks like the synthetic rope (which my winch has) could be exposed to some sharp edges on the bumper. Not as concerned about it hitting the tubular part of the bumper.

·
Registered
578 Posts
I havnt noticed my Polaris bumper and any issues with it interferring with the winch or cable.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have the racer tech bumper and it is the best out there. From mounting to winching it works
X2! & it wont ruin your radiator if you were to run into something either like most aftermarkets will..Awesome bumper!!
Looks like racer tech is the way to go! As soon as I get my bank account re-stocked I think I'll order the baja bumper with rigid mount! Thanks for the feedback!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts