Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just installed a do it myself snorkle kit thanks to this forum. Now I'm stumped because I have a back glass and th snorkle kit needs to go through it or above it or something. I want to measure twice and cut once since I only have one chance at this (want to keep this glass don't want to buy another one). Need some input on what to do what would look best function best etc.. Some things to think about is it is loud now at my ears would love to take snorkle higher but stumped on how or out back glass so help me out. Want to keep window b/c dust and stuff it helps a lot.

Here's some pics so you can see what I'm talkin about so you can get a better idea what's goin on.

Attachments

·
Registered
227 Posts
You might check out the Highlifter forums for some ideas. Have seen a couple that they came out near the top of the window.

·
Banned
904 Posts
I would extend them up with longer pvc from the 2" rubber coupling. Where they make contact at the glass, cut 3 different holes with the same hole saw you cut the bed with to ensure a snug fit, and continue to extend the pipe through. Once complete, if there is still play in the hole of the glass, line the edge of each hole with a rubber trim piece. I think it would look really good then.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Looks good , I actually just stripped mine down this morning and getting ready to do the same .

Sent from my iPhone using my thumbs !

·
Registered
47 Posts
I think its triangle atv has a kit for a xp that u could duplicate. It looks like a 22degree towards the inside of the cab then 22 degree up after I don't know how much pipe but its to get to the other side of the top cross bar. Then they 90 degree threw the roof with whatever turn down on the other side. Look up triangle atv and u should be able to find pictures.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts